Copyright and Licensing Laws
All content published on this website, in particular, all images, graphics, symbols, logos, and audio, video, animation and text documents in any file format and in any combination are protected by copyright, trademark or other laws for protection of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The use, downloading, modification or reproduction of any and all images, graphics, symbols, logos, and audio, video, animation and text documents in any file format and in any combination require our prior written consent.
Generally, such authorization shall apply to only a previously and unequivocally defined use granted for a specific purpose and shall not constitute any permission to general use. Even in the event that use, downloading or reproduction of website content has been previously authorized, said content may neither be modified nor copied for commercial purposes. Furthermore, said authorization given herein above shall not grant any licensing rights whatsoever to use of our or other parties Intellectual Property Rights.
In addition, Company endeavour to always respect valid third-party IPR and to make reference to such if possible.
Various trademarks, which appear on Company documents and on the present website:
- CerCell®, BactoVessel®, Stobbe® is registered trademarks of Stobbe Tech A/S, Denmark
- CellVessel™, CellTank™, PerfuseCell™, ProlifeCell™, CellCore™, CellTumbler™, CerCore™, CerStack™, GlucoCell™, ConducCell™, TiterCell™, EnzyCell™, LactaCell™, PumpCell™, SplitVessel™, CellMembra™, CellCage™, Cronus-PCS™, iCORE™, CellMiscelatore™, cellBLU™, CellRetention™, CellTernate™, CellRider™ is trademarks of Stobbe Group
- DASGIP®, DASbox® is registered trademark of DASGIP Information and Process Technology GmbH, Juelich, Germany
- Hamilton®, VisiFerm™, OneFerm™, OxyFerm™ is registered trademarks of Hamilton Company, Switzerland
- BIOSTAT® is a registered trademark of Sartorius-Stedim Biotech AG, Germany
- Applikon™ is a trademark of Applikon Biotechnology B.V., Netherland
- Finesse™ is a trademark of Finesse Solutions LLC, USA
- Presens™ is a trademark of PreSens Precision Sensing GmbH, Germany
- Kollmorgen® is the registered trademarks of Danaher Corporation, USA
- FermProbe®, OxyProbe®, Broadley-James® are the registered trademarks of Broadley-James Corporation, USA
- iCELLis® is a registered trademark of PALL Life Science, USA.
- bioBLU® is a registered trademark of Eppendorf AG®, Germany.
- Repligen®, XCell™ is a registered trademark and trademark of Repligen Corporation, USA.
- C-Flex® is a registrated trademark of Saint-Gobain, France.
- Luer-Lok® is a registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson & Company.
All other trademarks and/or registrations are the property of their respective owners.
Patents and patent applications owned by Stobbe Group licensed to daughter companies for manufacturing and marketing:
CerCore1 - "Method and device for industrial biolayer cultivation" - exclusive license to ProlifeCell
- EP2379699 is granted
- US9228579 is granted
CerCore2 - "Device and method for industrial cultivation of cells" - exclusive license to ProlifeCell
- US9677038 is granted
CerCore3 - "Device for industrial biolayer cultivation" - exclusive license to ProlifeCell
- Pending in national phase
CerPhragm - "Electronically controlled diaphragm pump" - multiple licenses
- EP2379889 is granted in IT, DE, GB, FR, CH
- US14/945219 is pending
CellMembra - "Disposable Bioprocess System supporting biological activity" - exclusive license to PerfuseCell
- EP 16724365.8 is pending
- Canada 2,993,709 is pending
- US15/750,938 is pending
- China 2016800571984 is pending
- South Korea 10-2018-7003743 is pending
- Japan 2018-527001 is pending
Retention System - "Disposable Bioprocess System for biological activity" - exclusive license to PerfuseCell
- US patent application US20180155667
- Specific photos, website link around Bakker turbines with permission by André Bakker.
- All other photos, download links, website link references, and videos with permission by Per Stobbe.
- Specific photos use Terry Casssano, Kevin Klejn, Anders Elsberg, August Stobbe as models - with permission.