CellCompact 32 is a novel Micro CP-SUB
The smallest CP-SUB we offer for very early investigation.
One kit consists of the following parts connected in series
- One or more assemblies manufactured from polycarbonate and assembled with silicone
- 1 ml Micro-CP-SUB of CellCore scaffoldings ranging selectable 50-200 µm pore or your preferred scaffolding, micro carriers, coating, etc.
- silicone tubing
- pumping tubing for 5-10 ml/min media flow capacity (equivalent to 0-10 cm/min flux)
- one one-way valve or hose clamp allowing bio mass to be removed from the MPB (large Luer-Lok syringe not supplied)
- Luer-Lok syringe sampling via swabable valves (small Luer-Lok syringe not supplied)
- Standard 21-0250 SUB with support for optional three Single-Use-Sensor’s
- Supplied E-beam irradiated in dual bags for single-use application
- Micro scale perfusion cultivation accumulating expressed product into the STR (>50 ml working volume)
- Micro scale perfusion cultivation allowing proliferation or bleeding of cells sequentially to be drawn manually from the Micro-CP-SUB with a syringe
General comments and suggestions
- Mount the light weight STR in Heating-Support-Foot (HSF not part of kit) on a low power stirrer table with heating and temperature control
- STR working volume range from 50-250 ml volume