CP-SUB with scaffold for standard PCS
The iCORETM is a body based on carefully selected and arranged fibrous scaffold for mammalian adherent cell expression or proliferation. The patented iCORE inner body fits into the OD 110 mm Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) vessel, which hereby become the CP-SUB. Off course we all need compact and advanced Single-Use-Sensor's to figure out what’s really going on. iCOREs Continuous-Processing-SUB (CP-SUBs) are designed for "plug & play" integration with:
- Eppendorf® parallel system, is most suitable for even four iCORE CP-SUB's. The bioBLOCK support SUBs for mammalian cell cultivation. The OD 110 mm iCORE fits straight into the BioBLOCK.
- PALL® iCELLis® Nano docking station easily swap the iCORE.
- Your standard Process-Control-System (PCS) with some of the Accessories from ProlifeCell
The OD 110 mm iCORE CP-SUB will be available in 100 ml fixed bed scaffold volume for adherent mammalian cell expression and proliferation.
For adherent mammalian cell protein expression and stem cell proliferation.
- The Continuous-Processing-SUB (CP-SUB) including all wetted components pre-assembled, packed in dual film bags and precision E-beam irradiated before shipment to end-user
- All wetted component manufactured from validated plastics
- Proprietary scaffold manufactured and supplied by The Electrospinning Company
- Weldable hoses is standard and/or your choice of sterile couplings
- Pre-installed Single-use-Sensor's
- CP-SUBs eliminate the need for assembling in LAF bench
- CP-SUBs eliminate the need for components sterilized in conventional autoclave
iCORE is part of the patented technology CellCore (CerCore)
iCORE is ready for further product development.
Check out more information under Support